Introduction to Blogspot

I love to write...
What I love more is... people enjoy my writing

Blogspot is not actually a new thing for me.. hear of it from Cibeck my sister who's been familiar with this thing for a long time.. but when Rui Tiao sent me a message about our writing suddenly this becomes interesting.. hhmm.. I could write in a more broad media.. :)

This is only my first writing here.. I have some more.. and for those of you who reads them... enjoy them.. and if you don't.. pls comment on WHY?! huahahha..


Comments

meimeiletti said…
Hey... So. Broader media, eh? Hmm, how about that book we were meaning to write? When can we finish it yaa? Hehehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer