Sigh

Sigh.
Sigh.
Happy Sigh.
Scared Sigh.
Uncertain Sigh.
Thinking of him Sigh.
Wish I could get it all together Sigh.
What could happen Sigh.
Will we make it Sigh.
Tired Sigh.
A Long Sigh.
A Short Sigh.
Where's my head Sigh.
Why is it all heart Sigh.

Sigh.
Sigh.

We're too different Sigh.
We won't make it Sigh.
I love him Sigh.
I shouldn't love him Sigh.
Why do I love him Sigh.
I shouldn't love him Sigh.

How could I love him Sigh.
I should get back to work Sigh.
I have that proposal thing Sigh.
I couldn't stop thinking about him Sigh.

Sigh.
Another Sigh.
Another Another Sigh.
A lot of Sigh.

And It's only 9:12am Thursday Morning.

Comments

meimeiletti said…
Sigh...
(relief sigh...)

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer