So Certain...

This week something has happened to me.
I have been living in this uncertainty for quite a long time, not because I love it, not because I crave for it, not because I can't live without it, well, it's just because...

To tell you the truth, I never even think about this uncertainty anymore, not for a long long time at least! Until one stupid night, when the uncertainty came back to haunt me, to bother my quiet life, to mess up-again!-with my mind.

I asked GOD what that meant.
I asked GOD why it happened.
I asked GOD whether it's a sign.

GOD didn't answer me right away. Instead, He let me wait. He let me see. He let me feel this uncertainty.

And today, I got the answer to my questions.

I finally have the answer.
The answer to my uncertainty.

It's always been certain that things are always like that with uncertainty.
That the uncertainty will never change.
That if I have the uncertainty in my life all the time I will be hurt.
That the uncertainty is just another piece in the unimportant part of my life.
That the uncertainty doesn't worth it.

my mind.
my heart.
my life.

Now, I am so certained that it's gone forever from my life.

To wherever it may go..

Farewell..

-To the uncertained: You lost me now. Infact, you never had me.-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer