Complete

Citra said something funny today that cracked me up.

She has been stressed-out from her work as a teacher and the fact that home has been empty since wednesday since Mom is away on business trip to Bali and Leli is with her, while Ika is still in Bandung.

So, home is basically me and her with Abah and Ngatni. Empty.

She came to my office this afternoon [she is known for her stupid remarks when she's dead tired] and just when she was about to pray she said,'Thank GOD, the house will be complete tonight!'

Then I thought, 'oh ya, mom, ika and leli will be back tonight.'

Before I even finished my thought she continued,'because Bapak is finally coming home.'

I looked at her and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Our bitterness has turned into a light laughter in this friday afternoon..

Hehhe.. Yeah, I wish Bapak is coming home today. That will be COMPLETE! [but, hey, what is complete anyways?].


Mommy and Daddy

Smiling Nurdin Clan...

Comments

Anonymous said…
U have held many things in yo hands, and u have lost'em all; but whatever u have placed in ALLAH's hands, that u still possess.

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer