oh well ya Allah..

Oh well ya Allah..

I remember this one time i ever asked Allah SWT with WHY. When He took my dad away. I asked a lot of why's those days.

Now, I am asking him again with lots of why's.

Ya Allah, I just want to be happy. Is it too much to ask?
Ya Allah, I just want to be loved. Is it also too much to ask?

Happy is in the state of mind. Allah might want me to be strong and be happy with what I have. He wants me to feel content with His Nikmat.

Allah has given me a lot. Yet, He gave me pain as well to see whether I would still be able to stand strong inspite of everything.

He gave me what I have now.

Ya Allah, help me feel content with the promise of your Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

Daddy