Give Me A Break!!!!!

I have.

What kind of break do you want?

You are 22 hours a day without me, isn't that a break already?

2 hours is all i ask every day, and that has to be given by silencing and not saying anything, and when you do say something, it sounded like you are in prison or you're just not interested.

what kind of break do you want?

i won't say the 'D' word anymore, because it hurts me more than it hurts you.

what kind of break do you want?

do you want me out of this world? out of your life?

what kind of break do you want?

tell me.

for a friend who is tired.

yes, if dead is ever an option, it might be the best way, but Allah gives us life to be grateful and to fight. if he says, give me a break, you give him a break, he might appreciate you more in your absence!

*sigh.. he might!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer