After 9 months and 21 days...


I'm still not over you.
I'm still sobbing.
I'm still crying.

I'm still here on my knees..
Begging for you to come back..

To sit on my right at the dining table.
To ask for my food.
To watch all those action movies I am so reluctant to buy.
To tease me.
To make me mad.
To give me good advices.
To not listen to what I said about cholesterol and cokes.

To just be here. For Me.

Because even after 9 months and 21 days,

I'm still not over you.
Still sobbing.
Still crying.

Still finding ways to live my life without you.

Daddy, I miss you. Please forgive me.

Comments

MelMow said…
Kie...be tough, dear...
ikhlas...ikhlas...dan ikhlas...
insya ALLAH he's fine there.
keep on praying aja
i know how does it feel
kalo gue jadi lo, gue juga bakal seperti lo...
secara kita emang daddy's little girl kan?
keep smiling! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

Daddy