love hurts?

lately, i seemed to listen to all those sad love stories from my friends.

the problems? well, classic.

i love him but he doesn't seem to love me. i love him but his minds are else where. i love him but we're too different. i love him but i couldn't get over the fact that he still contacts his ex regularly. i love her but i couldn't trust her, i think she's gonna break my heart. i love him but he betrayed me. i love her and she betrayed me GOOD! i love him but he never wants to understand me. i love him but he wants me to leave him alone. i love him but he said he can't be with him because i love him too much.

*sigh*

well, so many of them, not to mention my own.

those things left wondering this whole week.

if love is so beautiful, why does it hurt most of the time from the moment we say 'i love you'?

anyone?

-i am just speechless-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer