I am in Love..

This is for the millionth time.

I am in Love. Yes, L O V E. To the man I call Abang, or Papa, or Sayang. To my dearest husband.

Yes, we used to have this constant irritation towards each other's daily habit. Him of my constant nagging, and me of his constant yelling.

But that was when he was in the States.

But, even when we have that constant irritation among each other.. I can't help but falling for him. For what he believes. For what he wants for himself with me and Pia. And the funny thing is sometimes, it happened after we had one of our stupid arguments.

Now, he's back here. I was afraid to tell you the truth. But then, deep down in my heart I believe that things are gonna get better.

And I am right.

Things are better. There aren't any moments that I am not in love with him.

Yes, in love. Not just the feeling of love you have towards your husband. But like, I am feeling it for the first time.

He does things that made me feel this way about him. Without putting an effort.

My husband is a great guy. He's patient. He understands me more than anyone else. He gets me. He needs me. He wants me. He just gets me!

And I love him. More than I could've ever known. More than he thought.

Sometimes, I cry just thinking what if, God forbids, things happen and he's not in my life anymore. Too scary, I can't afford this.

I love my husband. I admire him. Proud of him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer