Beautiful day..

Have you ever had one of those mornings when you wake up and think that it's gonna be a beautiful day?

I have.

Unfortunately, not today!

I woke up just like every day at 5am for my morning pray, then like always, I slept again, hoping I could get up 6:05am (and not 6:30am like usual) so that I could arrive faster at the office. But, my body didn't want to compromise and woke up at, yup! you guessed it!, at 6:30am.

To make things worse, the traffic was BAD!!!! it started at the bridge near my house (where there's usually no traffic) --traffic. Next was the intersection where you could always, always!, see bad traffic, and today, there was a fire and a huge fire truck was parked in the middle of the street.. so imagine!

So I turned and took another ways.. that wasn't good either.

Highway.. Jalan Tol.. was no different today! TRAFFIC..

Puihhhh!!!! I supposed to know this by the way I woke up.. After 3 hours, I finally arrived at the office..

and.. the beautiful day began.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer