Slave

I am watching 'Growing Up Gotti' as I am writing about this and just before I'm writing about this I was planning to write about being a slave. How I'm a slave now.. a modern-funky one, but still, a slave! ha!

Then I saw how Victoria Gotti got to order around her staffs or friends or whatever, all these people didn't seem to happy (if they did, it's probably because they're on TV!), but she has the money so she can do whatever right? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! but in the real world, I guess..

I've been a slave for too long now.. man! can't take it anymore.. for all kinds of reasons..

I love my work.. I love what I do.. I just hate................................................................ it!

Just now, I'm wondering what GOD wants me to do.

Stay and learn more? OR Leave and just stand up for myself?

Please ya Allah.. help me make a decision.. I hate this slave thing..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mengenang Bapakku (21 Juli 1950 - 20 September 2004)

The Wedding (The Invitation Part II)

An intro about Mom's cancer